ABA Certificate in Trust: Advanced
For the experienced professional, this online program provides an in-depth understanding of the fiduciary role, and prepares wealth and trust professionals to propose sophisticated solutions to complex client situations covering estate planning, trust administration, investment management concepts and ethical behavior.
For those wishing to earn the CTFA professional designation, the ABA Certificate in Trust: Advanced satisfies the third of three levels of study required to sit for the exam.
You must complete the following courses:
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Management
- Economics & Markets
- Education Planning Solutions for Minors
- Estate Planning for Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning for IRAs and Qualified Plan Balances
- Estate Planning for the Marital Deduction
- Estate Planning Solutions for the Business Owner
- Fundamentals of Alternative Investment Products
- Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax
- Gift Taxation
- Income Tax Planning
- Managing Life Insurance Policies
- Planning for Estate Tax
- Prudent Portfolio Management
- Special Needs Trusts
The estimated time to complete the 15 required courses is approximately 14 hours.