ABA Wharton Emerging Leaders Certificate in Advanced Leadership
This certificate program is taught through a series of short 10-20 minute videos from top-tier Wharton leadership experts, together with assessments to ensure learners understand key concepts. A well-rounded leader understands how to define success in their terms and how pursuing a meaningful life improves your performance as a leader. Understand the framework of power and influence, how to develop trust and the best method of communication for negotiation.
Required Modules – contact the CFT office for a detailed description of each module.
- Introductory Video Wharton Professor Peter Cappelli and ABA’s Jim Edrington
- Launching your Personal Search for Success
- How to Think about Success on your Own Terms
- Diving Deeper: What Research Tells Us About Achievement and Happiness
- Putting it Together: Charting Your Path to the Future
- Leading the Life You Want:
- Develop the Six Leadership Skills of Conveying Values through Stories
- Learn the Six Leadership Skills of Aligning Actions and Values
- Learn the Essential Leadership Skills of Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Define Influence
- Examine Social Networks and Relationships
- Develop your Persuasive Tactics and Rhetoric to Increase your Influence
- Examine the Ethical Implications of Persuasion
- Cooperation, Competition and Comparisons
- Effective Communication
The estimated time to complete each module is 2-4 hours. The short video format allows learners to easily pick up where they left off.