10 BSA Exam Hot Spots
Recorded: April 25, 2019 - $345 for the CD-Rom and Handouts
Thursday, April 25, 2019
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm CT
Recommended for 2.5 CE Credits
During this webinar we will look at the examination hot spots for 2019. Risk assessments, updating policy and procedure, adapting your program for advisories and new crimes. Your program we look at continued problems with CIP and CDD. We will review technical errors audits are finding on the CTR and SAR. You will receive an update of the cyber-crimes, human trafficking and other crimes that have been added to the SAR in 2019.
- How to build a better risk assessment
- CIP and CDD including common errors on beneficial ownership
- CTR including issues with privately held ATMs
- SARS and the red flag cycle
- BSA Training Requirements
- Updating your policy and procedures for all the changes from 2018
- Working with high risk customers and services what is BSA’s role
- From red flag to SAR the cycle of alerts
- New crimes and completing the SAR
- Managing the BSA process
Who Should Attend:
BSA Officers and coordinators, compliance, security and IT.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.