ABA Marketing in Banking 6/3/19
This four-week long, entry-level course builds a strong foundation for grasping bank marketing functions. Dive into the core responsibilities of bank marketing, examine how marketing may be structured, know the regulations affecting bank marketing activities, and discover how to assess financial performance.
- Clarify the role of marketing in bank performance management
- Identify the core responsibilities typically assigned to marketing
- Understand how to review a bank’s balance sheet and income statement
There is no separate textbook for this course. All reading materials are posted online in the course.
For new bank staff with marketing responsibility, employees interested in discovering the role of marketing within a financial institution, and marketing professionals new to the banking industry.
ABA Professional Certifications: 15 CFMP
ABA Certificates: This course applies to the following certificates:
- Certificate in General Banking
- Foundational Certificate in Bank Marketing