ABA Fundamentals of Mortgage Lending 6/17/19
Explore key elements in the mortgage lending industry. Course topics include the major mortgage financing programs and guidelines, construction lending and land development financing, the impact of regulations on the mortgage process; property appraisals review and types of mortgage fraud.
- Describe mortgage financing programs and options
- Explain applicable compliance laws and their impact on the mortgage process
- Describe how a property appraisal is completed and how they are used in mortgage financing
- Describe the basic principles involved in real estate investment and finance, including the business of construction and development lending
- Describe the different forms of mortgage fraud and its impact on the industry and financing process
Financial service professionals who want a broad overview of mortgage lending, including those who intend to pursue a career in mortgage lending (business development, underwriting, processing) or those individuals who recently joined a mortgage lending department.
Fundamentals of Mortgage Lending and The Mortgage Lending Business replace the previous Introduction to Mortgage Lending course.