ABA The Banking Industry 1/6/2020
The Banking Industry is an essential introduction to the business of banking. The course covers the evolution of banking since the 2008 financial crisis, the role of banks in the U.S. economy and the environment in which banks operate and compete. It provides a look into various banking career tracks to inspire and prepare and motivate new bankers and covers innovations in financial products. (4 weeks)
- Describe how banks serve customer needs
- Identify major bank competitors
- Identify regulators, major laws and banking regulations
- Explain how banks meet their financial goals
- Discuss future trends in banking
Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career or a more experienced professional from a different industry.