ABA Building Customer Relationships 11/19/19
Building Customer Relationships guides students through the strategies for earning customer loyalty, value-added sales and marketing, and creating and maintaining strong bank customer and partner relationships. It builds the critical relationship management skills so essential to successful banking careers. (4 weeks)
- Discuss how marketing, sales and service help build customer relationships
- Discuss cross-selling and referrals
- Identify potential bank customers
- Explain how banks safeguard assets, prevent crime, and protect the nation’s financial system
- Discuss laws and regulations to safeguard customer information
Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career or a more experienced professional from a different industry.