Managing a Successful Branch
Managing a Successful Branch – Part I of the Branch Manager Bootcamp- 4 part series – Winter 2019 Click here for information on entire series.
Hampton Inn & Suites/891 Plaza Drive/Schaumburg, IL 60173
Registration begins at 8:30; workshop is from 9:00am – 4:00pm
OBJECTIVE: This session focuses on the foundation skills of a Branch Manager. Managers learn the key elements of managing a successful branch – selecting the team, staffing and scheduling, procedures and building the team.
- The Wining Branch Manager
- The Basic Principles of Leadership
- Defining the Performance Management Process
- Understanding your Management & Leadership Style
- Coaching, Counseling, and Disciplining
- Orientation – The First 90 Days
- Creating a Fun Work Atmosphere
- Challenges We Face with Younger Employees
- Generational Approach to Motivation and Managing
- Scheduling and Staffing Today’s Work Environment
- Top Five List
- Complete an Action Plan
Training fee: $350. Includes breakfast, lunch, parking, refreshments and all materials. Does not include lodging. Lodging information will be provided in confirmation of enrollment.